Buying a home in Big Canoe® GA is an excellent idea with the right realtor behind the deal. Harry Norman, Realtors North Georgia Office is not only located close to this spectacular community, they also live there. You would be hard pressed to find any gated community as amazing as Big Canoe® GA. Buying a home is a big step in the current economy, but with definite signs of improvement in 2011, it’s time to get back out there. Whether you’ve been looking for some time, or just become interested in what’s out there, start with Big Canoe® GA before looking anywhere else.
Buying a home in Big Canoe® GA comes with more amenities that you could imagine. Not only is there a much greater degree of safety with carefully monitored gateways onto the premises, you’ll also find:
1) A lake stocked with fish every year with boat rental available 7 days a week.
2) A beach area for kids and adult alike which includes a pool and waterslides.
3) 27 holes of championship golf for challenging outings on the beautiful mountain course.
4) A state of the art weight facility with hot tub and steam room.
5) Two restaurants located within the gates.
6) Breathtaking mountain views enjoyed every day from the comfort of your living room.
Big Canoe® GA homes provide a great place to raise a family or a relaxing environment to spend your weekends and vacations. With so much in one place there will rarely be a reason to leave. Pickens County is well known for good schools and less than an hour from the vast amount of cultural centers located in Atlanta, Georgia. Call Harry Norman Realtors today and find out how to make an appointment to visit numerous homes to find one that’s perfect for an individual, couple or whole family looking for a place to live away from the heavy traffic and noise of city life. Buying a Big Canoe® GA home doesn’t have to be the stuff of dreams anymore. Let Harry Norman Realtors make your dream a reality.